Room for Rent
£800 pcm Double room for one person. Deposit £830.
Rent includes electricity, water, council tax & internet.
A double room in a 2 Beds Flat available now - flexible durations, would consider short term and midweek only lets.
• This is a bright, spacious and clean private room, which includes a large double bed, a large wardrobe and chest of drawers. You will also have shared access to the rest of the apartment including a clean and tidy bathroom, a well-equipped kitchen, a calm and relaxing living room .
• There is a living area with TV and sofa. A fully equipped kitchen. The bathroom has a toilet, bath/shower a calm and relaxing living room and a serene balcony overlooking the garden, lake and skyline.
• I am a friendly, clean and quiet working professional person; I would prefer to live with someone who is the same. This is not a party house and I value the apartment being a nice, quiet and tidy space for us both to relax in.
• Nature - facing two reservoirs and a wetlands centre, despite being so close to the city, the apartment is serenely quiet with zero traffic noise, beautiful local parks and plenty of green spaces right outside for peace and quiet contemplation. Clissold Park is a short beautiful walk away along the side of the reservoir.
• Active - if you like to stay healthy and physically active, in addition to beautiful walking and running trails, local parks and a clean, modern and well-equipped budget gym nearby, we have a water sport centre and indoor/outdoor climbing centre only a few hundred meters away!
Manor House Tube Station is a short walk away providing excellent links to Covent Garden in just 16 minutes. Euston 10 minutes Stratford is a short 18 minute journey away and is where the London Olympic Games was held, there is also Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre, which is the largest retail centre in Europe.
Manor house –Tube zone 2/3. Close amenities – Finsbury park –Clissold park
|Woodberry Down London|
|Age||21 to 55|
Who Else Lives Here